Monday, October 12, 2015

Post #2 Indian Diary

Summary 

Arnold takes the advice very serioulsly and he ask his parents for a change of school. His parents are ok with it but hes friend rowdy disagrees and pisses off and kicks arnold on the face becoming his enemy. Arnold starts the on his new school and there he meets an blond hot girl named penelope but he is pick up by a kid name Roger. Push by all this Arnold kicks Roger who dosent fight back and starts to respect him. Arnold also becomes frien of the brainy on school a kid name Gordy.

Quote Analysis

"You always thought you were better than me", he yelled.
"No, no, I don´t think I´m better than anybody.  I think I´m worse than everybody else." Pg 52

In this part of the book Arnold is talking with his friend Rowdy about his departure from the book , since it will go to a white school . Rowdy disagrees because he thinks I should not go where the enemy , for this difference of ideas began to argue and Arnold says he feels he was never good at all. This should not be said that every person is valuable and useful for something, for example , Arnold is very good at drawing and creating cartoons .
I think that Arnold should not say this because it is cursed himself and no value was given

Conluction

I think Arnold did the right thing since in the reservation he was treat uwfully. First on the rez he was bully, everyone kick him and thats wrong siknce that might make him feel very bad. Second there he is jsut another black point in there whil.e in a white world he might be the only. So I think that this made encourage him to get out. I expect that on the white school he finds love or maybe he becomes an athlete.





No comments:

Post a Comment