Thursday, October 22, 2015

Post #3 Indian Diary

Summary

As Arnold's enters a new school he  finds out that Penelope is anorexic, this make him approach her and a little romance begin. He also goes to the winter dance with her and his life seems to start changing. Also Gordy teaches him how to read. Arnold starts to feel like he is a part time Indian. Arnold also has a conversation with his father who convince him to try basketball, the coach helps him and he make it to the team. At his first game Arnold must play against his old school and he is knocked out by Rowdy, but on the rematch Arnold's team defeats them. Then Arnold start to suffer because members of his family such as his sister and grandma die. 

Quote Analysis

"What are you looking at?
And anorexic a really hot anorexic" pg 106
In this part Arnold discovers that Penelope has anorexia and he says this quote that seem very funny like he do not care he like just screw the situation for his own benefit. It also has happen to me when I screw a girlfriend like she told me what are you looking at and I say a dumb a really dumb sexy girl"
"What are you waiting for, Play some D." pg 139
In this part is just simply an order of the coach but I relate to this, I play soccer and one time on a tournament my coach start and gave us a speech that inspired everyone but at the end we all stood their waiting and thinking an he just was like "what are you waiting to the field" so we were scared to hell and run their

Opinion And Reflection

Till now this book has being incredibly fun and I love how he behaves on hes new school he is like very noob but still he manages to survive. Personaly I will be incredibly scare if I am and Indian on a totally with school. Also I liked the scene of the basketball game were he fail hardly when being knocked out. I also think he follow his instinct with love and he is doing very good. And I expect that he reconciliats with Rowdy on the next chapters 














No comments:

Post a Comment